This year’s annual Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) training for post-docs and graduate students will be held on Tuesday, March 21 from 9:30am-12:00pm (registration and breakfast starting at 8:30am) at the Graduate Center in the Proshansky Auditorium. Please note that this training is required for all CUNY post-docs. Interested individuals may register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CUNYRCR2017.
The RCR workshop includes presentations, discussion and case scenarios in the following areas:
- Research misconduct
- CUNY RCR training requirements
- Mentor/trainee responsibilities
- Peer review
- Publication practices and responsible authorship
- Data acquisition, management, sharing & ownership
- Conflict of interest & commitment
- Collaborative science
- Protection of human subjects
- Animal welfare
- Export Control
For more information on this workshop, please contact Adrienne Klein at Aklein@gc.cuny.edu or 212-817-7522. For more information on CUNY RCR requirements, please see CUNY Research Policy: Training in Responsible Conduct of Research.